Thursday 21 February 2013

Colour Psychology

To tie in with the "states of mind" project idea I posted about previously, I've been looking into certain aspects of psychology in relation to light, colour and surroundings and  trying to identify the key areas to research into in order to better understand the relationship between the environment and how it can affect and reflect a person's mental state. I have found a couple of useful journals but most of the ones which sound like they would really help me, do not have Abertay on the list of recognised Institutions with access to the journals. So I've got in touch with a friend of mine who is studying Psychology in Glasgow and have asked her to recommend some journal sites or books I can skim through to get a quick overview and a deeper understanding of what I'm hoping to implement and achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment