Friday 26 October 2012

Designing A Room

Following up on my meeting with Lynn, I had a few ideas kicking about regarding which character I wanted to design a room for, and due to being a fan of Joss Whedon and having recently watched his Dollhouse series on Netflix, I decided to design a room for the character Topher Brink




So I mapped out the key elements that make up his personality, then I overlaid that with some items/props/characters that could be incorporated into his room design to properly depict an idea of his character.


While I found this useful, it was a bit too wordy to keep referring to and wasn't really the best way to convey his personality visually, so I put together a mood board full of visual representations of certain aspects of his personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment